Please provide the information below to request and submit your enrollment form(s) online.

1. Provide your email and date of birth.
2. If you are an active employee and your agency has changed, click the button to update your agency.
3. Click the box to select a form. You can select more forms by clicking the box again.
4. Click “Request” to receive an email containing links to your selected forms.

If you have any questions, contact the GIC at 617-727-2310.
Active state employees click here for Flexible Spending Account enrollment information.